If you’re opening a new business or want your current website to work smarter for you, you’ve landed in the right place. We understand the needs of entrepreneurs and small business owners. Our niche is developing standout custom websites at affordable prices.
These days, building consumer confidence takes more work. More often than not, a client is going to size you up before they ever call your office or enter your building. If you don’t have a website, you may not even be in the running for their business.
With Hook PR Group on your team, your website will tell your story, offer expertise and build lasting relationships. In addition to marketing savvy, we use our journalistic skills to research information and present it clearly. Don’t worry about writing the text! We’ll take care of that.
Our web developers create websites from scratch, using a variety of platforms: PSD/AI to CMS Template, PHP, HTML, XHTML, CSS and JQuery. To enjoy the freedom of making your own updates, we use content management systems (CMS) like Joomla, Wordpress and Drupal. These systems can also include RSS, blogs, calendars, shopping carts, statistics, polls, galleries and more.
Our website services are comprehensive and include the following key components:
Frustrated with your current site?
Don’t let an ineffective or nonexistent website rob you of more business. Call us today to discuss simple solutions from rewriting the text to creating stronger graphics or animation to a cost-effective redesign.
Your website should include the following must-have elements:
1. Search engine optimization: You should be optimizing each page so that it reflects a search engine optimization (SEO) strategy. Make sure to include the keywords, which will help improve the visibility of your website, on your headline, subheads, content, image tags and links.
2. Strong brand storytelling: By developing a story line around your products or services, you connect with your website visitor on an emotional level. Brand storytelling is most effective when it targets a group of customers who identify strongly with the message being communicated, and pass the story along to their friends.
3. Engaging and fresh content: Frequent updates are important to any vibrant and growing website. These updates present value to returning visitors and allow outdated information to be replaced by current news, views and media.
4. A blog: A blog is a must because it appears in search engines such as Google, Bing and Yahoo! Search engines are a tremendous source of Internet traffic and they enable potential clients and customers to discover your blog without any additional work on your part.
5. Effective call-to-action lines: You need to know what you want customers to do in as many pages as possible. Invite them to take action with elements that stand out, whether they’re images or bold links. Make them attractive.
6. Share and connect widgets: If you have a Facebook or Twitter page, make it easy for prospects to connect with you. Make sure to include all social media links for your organization, in addition to sharing widgets and plugins.
7. Easy-to-find contact info: Visitors to your website should easily be able to share information, praise, suggestions and even corrections, if necessary. A lack of contact information alienates visitors from you and from each other.
8. Multiple content mediums: A combination of photos, videos and articles engages a variety of different readers and makes the overall appearance of a website more pleasing to the eye.