Hire a content marketing coach to overcome one of the biggest marketing challenges worldwide for small businesses: Developing valuable content
Content is king. We hear it over and over again. And unfortunately, if you don’t have good content on your website, emails or other online platforms, prospects and clients will go elsewhere. Yet, for many small business owners – more focused on their day-to-day operations – developing a content marketing strategy lies beyond their comfort zone.
In fact, creating enough of the right kind of content is the biggest marketing challenge that business owners face, according to numerous studies. That’s whyyou need a content marketing coach. As a bonus to you, Hook PR Group’s head coach is also an experienced journalist who knows how to brainstorm ideas and tell stories in a compelling way. She’s also an email marketing guru and authorized local expert with Constant Contact.
Our coaching program is a great way to get started on or improve the content marketing process
You don’t have to make it complicated. We can get you started with an email marketing campaign that also provides text for some social media posts. It’s that simple. But if you want a more comprehensive plan, we can do that too. Remember, content is crucial in developing an engaging marketing strategy – a strategy that raises your visibility online so prospects can more easily find you. By engaging prospects and clients with valuable content and dialogue, you’ll inevitably gain their trust and grow your bottom line.
Hook PR Group’s content marketing coaching program is customized to fit your needs. The entire process allows you to:
- Understand your story, voice and tone
- Determine what your target clients want and need
- Identify the keywords to strengthen your search engine optimization (SEO) efforts
- Decide on the platforms (blogs, email marketing, Facebook, etc.) best suited for your business and your industry
- Develop goals and metrics to ensure the effectiveness of your content marketing plan
- Find sources of inspiration for your content
- Use an editorial calendar and other tools to better manage the process
- Track engagement and results