Organizations that want to strengthen their client base in this sluggish economy
could reap the benefits of developing material en español.
The 45.5 million Hispanics in the United States control more disposable personal income than any other U.S. minority group. They’re purchasing products and services in person and online. According to Marketresearch.com, Hispanic consumers accounted for 15.6 percent of the overall increase in spending for goods and services over the last five years.
The benefits of reaching out to Hispanics are clear.
Studies have also shown repeatedly that Hispanics are loyal to brands and they view as reliable and strong those companies that continue to advertise, even during tough economic times.
In sum, there’s a potential market out there waiting for you. Thousands of Hispanic consumers want to learn about your products or services. You can easily implement a cost effective translation strategy and get started with small translation and transcreation projects such as:
• Web sites: Just translate a crucial page or two and see what a difference it makes.
• Direct marketing pieces: Translate a marketing piece into Spanish to get your message across and have new prospects flocking to your door.
• Consumer education articles: Help your Spanish readers make informed, confident choices about goods and services related to your industry or business by translating your articles.
• Press releases: Raise your visibility by submitting a translated press release or column to a Spanish-language newspaper.
• Special publications: Display your expertise and show Spanish-language readers that you value their business with a special publication.
And while you can turn your back on these numbers, you’re better off seizing the opportunities you can profit from. To start translating, contact our sister organization BilCom Group (www.bilcomgroup.com).
Hype doesn't work anymore. To capture the attention of increasingly sophisticated consumers, you need to hook them with valuable information that empowers them to make informed decisions about your industry and your offerings. This blog is dedicated to chatting about the most effective ways to develop rich and engaging content. Join the conversation!
Hook PR Group employs brand storytelling techniques and innovative content marketing strategies to help small businesses catch the attention of their current and future clients. Simply put, we help you ignite interest in your company's personality and promise by combining a great story with sound marketing techniques. Together, we’ll determine which tactics – blogs, press releases, e-newsletters, social networking sites, etc. – will help you make your brand a trusted source of information in your industry. Not reeling in as many clients as you'd like in these difficult times? Maybe you just don't have the right bait.Call us for a free brainstorming session.